Delivery Coordinator – Temp-to-Hire
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in a self–guided computer Tutorial of our propane software.
- Maintain Delivery Routes for Gas Customers and dispatch Delivery Tickets to Drivers as per individual assigned Routes/Delivery Schedules as maintained in computer software.
- Answer gas customers‘ phone calls regarding delivery.
- Monitor and/or alter Customers‘ Routes to ensure best possible Delivery Schedule for customers and company.
- Dispatch information to Drivers‘ tablets via computer as needed.
- Proof and process Delivery Tickets for each driver via computer software.
- Process and proof Month–End Reports related to the Delivery Department.
- Run Weekly Heating Degree Day report and dispatch Delivery Tickets to Drivers, accordingly.
- Invoice Monthly Tank Rental/Equipment Fees to Residential and Commercial accounts.
- Invoice/ Mail Monthly Finance Charges to customers.
- Hands–on customer service when customers drop–in to office with questions regarding delivery.
- Prepared to fill–in for another department in case of sickness or vacation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Background & Credit check REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE 10 KEY Experience.
- Very good organizational skills
- Mature individual with good communication skills, clear diction and personable customer relationship skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills, accurate data entry, ability to prioritize, proficient in Excel and ability to multi–task.
- Individual must be flexible with work hours
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*