- Pay determined after the interview.
- Weekly Pay
- Night Shift
The Spotter drives, transports and spots trailers at appropriate loading docks, and or/staging areas. Attach drive unit to trailers to move to and from dock doors for loading and unloading.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspects truck for defects, before and after trips and submits reports indicating truck condition.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
Other duties as assigned:
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- May be required to operate power industrial equipment
- At least 2 year experience in similar position
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards