Tidewater Staffing is seeking experienced Woodshop Persons !
- Weekly Pay
- Overnight Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Performs any combination of following duties to facilitate cutting, finishing, storing, cleaning, and shipping wood products, and inspects products prior to shipment: Stacks lumber or wood products on floor or in bins to supply machine operators or assemblers, or in kiln cars, yard, or shed for storage or seasoning.
- Place sticks between lumber to permit air circulation, and binds stacks together during seasoning.
- Hammers shaped steel bands into timbers and railroad ties to prevent splitting during seasoning and inserts bolts or metal dowels through split timbers to hold parts together.
- Dismantles crates and removes nails and other metal from wooden parts to salvage material, using hand tools.
- Applies filler, putty, or other material, using brush, putty knife, and fingers to fill wood pores, holes, cracks, or other indentations.
- Removes paint, lacquer, and other finishes from wood products, using solvent, steel wool, brush, and cloths, and sands rough spots, using sandpaper or sanding machine, to prepare surfaces for finishing.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to get to work in inclement weather, early morning starts, work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*