Tidewater Staffing is seeking a Wave Planner!
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Grouping customer’s orders into orders that ship on the same day with the same carrier.
- Communicate processing requirements to the Master Scheduler
- Monitoring the processing of waves through the Distribution Center to closure
- Confer with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion times
- Ensure accuracy of order fulfillment, order processing, delivery of goods, and invoicing customers
- Ensuring that orders are shipped correctly according to shipping requirements
- For CFR customers, the Wave Planner will submit routing requests.
- Keeps track of facility inventory and supplies and places orders to insure stock needs are met.
- Maintain correspondence with customers, responding to any inquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Communicates and prepares reporting and on scheduled shipments and other customer related matters.
- Researches issues as assigned by management.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree (two-year college or technical school) in Logistics preferred, or
- 2-4 years related experience
- Should have intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*