Transportation Data Clerk !
The Transportation Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative coordination of container traffic to include billing, customer service and data entry. The ability to work quickly and accurately is critical. Extensive use of email, data entry and direct phone communications will be required. The individual will be expected to maintain the highest levels of satisfaction and trust with both internal and external customers.
- Previous import/export experience or familiarity of port operations required
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Initiative to learn and master company software systems as well as various steamship line websites and the Port of Virginia website.
- Attention to accuracy and quality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work after normal working hours and overtime when necessary
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- $14-$16 Depending upon experience
- Weekly Pay
- Full-time Day shift Mon-Fri 8-5pm
- Expertise in Microsoft office, excel and data entry required
Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Must be able to follow directions and work with limited supervision.
- Background Check
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards