Compensation: $17 – $38 an hour – Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their tiling and marbling needs.
- Measuring the area that must be tiled or marbled to determine stock requirements.
- Providing clients with accurate quotes for the intended job.
- Ordering stock supplies and gathering tiling equipment.
- Cutting and shaping tiles or marble to size.
- Cleaning and leveling the surface area.
- Applying tiling cement and arranging tiles or marble according to design plans.
- Applying tiling grout.
- Cleaning off excess grout and conducting post-installation inspections.
- Processing work invoices.
Must have three (2) or more years of experience in installing tile. Experience must include
working in a physically demanding environment, confined spaces, working at heights.
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Shift – Day
Work is performed in both offices and customer facilities, shipyards, and vessels.
Must be able to access all areas of shipyard and company property including shipyard and shipyard offices, dry docks, and terminals in all types of weather conditions. Use of safety equipment, such as a hard hat and safety glasses, and steel-toed shoes is required. Some overtime and on-call status are required and employees may be required to work more than the normal 40-hour week, including weekends. Regular and predictable attendance is required for this position.
Base Access: Must be able to obtain and maintain access to U.S Military bases and private shipyards for the performance of job duties.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards