Tank Cleaners Needed!
- Weekly Pay
- Days, start time: 6:15am (10-12 hour shifts)
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Cleans interiors of boilers, storage tanks, industrial processing tanks, kilns, and tank and refrigerator railroad cars to remove emulsion and incrustations, using shovels, squeegees, brooms, scrapers, hoses, water, and solvents
- Drains tank, connects hose to water or steam lines, and sprays walls, roof, and bottom of tank to flush residue, such as oil, acid, grease, and sludge through tank openings
- Sweeps up debris and shovels sludge into buckets or wheelbarrows or down chutes
- Removes chemical residues and other liquids from tank bottoms with squeegees or pump and suction hoses
- Assist with conducting pumping operations, closing checkpoints, cleaning, setup / breakdown of all equipment.
- Must be able to assess & execute hoses runs from pier to the designated pumping area onboard the vessel.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hour shifts and up to 7 days a week unlimited overtime
- Must be able to climb ladder wells, enter tanks, voids, etc.
- Experience in confined space operations a plus
- Must be able to obtain base access
EQUIPMENT & TRAININGS PROVIDED:
- Access/ Badges Required: TSI badge with respirator, OSHA, & VSRA
- Respirator Type: 3M half face – filter/cartridge
- Equipment Used: Rags, pumps, & hose’s
- PPE Required: Respirator, blue hard hat, knee pads, safety glasses, rubber gloves, & intrinsically safe flashlight
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*