Supply Chain Planner!
- Pay depending on experience
- Shift to be discussed
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzes, plans, releases, controls, reschedules, and cancels orders based on material requirements in SAP with use of Material Requirement Planning (MRP). Reviews shortages with Supervisor to determine plan of action.
- Coordinates and implements activities in of inbound and/or outbound material flow
- Communicates the production schedule with responsible production departments as well as perform direct labor planning for these departments with approval from supervisor/manager.
- Monitors and evaluates production statistics and advises on performance standards with approval from supervisor/manager.
- Maintains an adequate supply of materials to keep specific production areas working, to meet spare parts requirements, and keeps excess and obsolete material inventory levels at a minimum.
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels consistent with the ABC cost analysis and goals outlined by Supervisor.
- Advises Inventory Auditors of any inventory discrepancies.
- Selects the appropriate mode of transportation to meet production and spare parts requirements and seeks approval from Supervisor. Keeps premium transportation costs to a minimum. Initiates supplier bill-backs where supplier is the cause of shipping by premium transportation.
- Responsible for maintaining the lead times section of the MRP as well as the firm and trade off zone in scheduling agreements and seeks approval from supervisor/ manager.
- Contacts suppliers regarding material problems within his/her planning codes, such as delayed receipt, poor quality, wrong items, etc, reviews problems with Supervisor, and resolves issues as required.
- Works with other departmental personnel such as Production, Quality Assurance, and Engineering to rectify defective or unacceptable goods and plan for the future,
- Maintains manual and computerized records and documentation pertaining to past activities, order specifications, supplier
- specifications, and performance histories and provides to management as needed.
- Responsible for planning the change over of all Engineering changes.
Required Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent. 1+ years of related experience preferred.
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher level staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Background check
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*