Sets up spray pump paint mixing area. Operates and cleans spray pump equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives instruction from spray paint supervisor regarding paint requirements.
- Assembles spray pump mixing area.
- Operates lifting and moving devices to move equipment or materials to access areas to be painted.
- Mixes required amount of paint and hardener in accordance with manufacture instruction.
- Disassembles spray pump mixing area and clean spray pump and area.
- Individual must have 1 year experience mixing epoxy paint to manufacture requirements.
- Must be able to carry a load of about 50 lbs. Climb stairways, vertical and inclined ladders. Crawl in tanks and voids. Kneeling, standing, sitting, crouching and stooping.
- Shipyard environment involving cramped quarters, high places, hazardous conditions, loud noises, wearing protective equipment, indoors and outdoors.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*