Sprays epoxy, enamel and other coatings onto metal surfaces. Operates and cleans spray paint equipment. Assembles and disassembles spray paint area following all required production and safety procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives instruction from supervisor regarding paint requirements.
- Assembles sprayer and power equipment.
- Operates lifting and moving devices to move equipment or materials to access areas to be painted.
- Cleans and prepares surface for painting.
- Paints required surfaces using environmental and safety controls.
- Disassembles sprayer and power equipment, such as spray pump and cleans equipment and hand tools, using solvents, wire brushes and cloths.
- Transfer items to and from work area.
- Individual must have 3 years experience in the Marine Spray Painting field.
- Must be able to carry a load of about 50 lbs. Climb stairways, vertical and inclined ladders. Crawl in tanks and voids. Kneeling, standing, sitting, crouching and stooping.
- Shipyard environment involving working in cramped quarters, high places, hazardous conditions, loud noises, wearing specialized protective equipment, indoors or outdoors.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards