Supervise Spray painters that’s task to spray the underwater hull, tanks and freeboard onboard Navy ships.
Must have knowledge of Applying different types of coatings such as Epoxies, Polyurethane, Anti-fouling
as well as other coatings onto steel surfaces. Have knowledge of operating, troubleshooting and cleaning
spray paint equipment. Assembles and disassembles spray paint equipment after each use IAW safety
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives instruction from Project Manager regarding paint requirements.
Assembles sprayer pumps and equipment.
Operates JLG lifts and to access areas to be painted.
Cleans and prepares surface for painting.
Paints required surfaces using environmental and safety controls.
Transfer items to and from work area.
- Individual must have 3 years experience in the Marine Spray Painting field and be C-14 certified.
- Must be able to carry a load of about 50 lbs. Climb stairways, vertical and inclined ladders. Crawl in tanks
and voids. Kneeling, standing, sitting, crouching and stooping.
- Shipyard environment involving working in cramped quarters, high places, hazardous conditions, loud
noises, wearing specialized protective equipment, indoors or outdoors.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards