Compensation: $17 – $25 an hour – Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply insulation and covering to piping/machinery for water systems, AC,
refrigeration, bulkheads, and overheads
- Layout and shoot pins for insulation
- Uses hand tools such as knives, wire cutters, saws, tape measures
- Read and comprehend drawings
- Must have previous shipyard experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must have required trade tools
Must have three (2) or more years of experience
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Shift – Day (may be required to work nights depending on workload)
Work is performed in both offices and customer facilities, shipyards, and vessels.
Must be able to access all areas of shipyard and company property including shipyard and shipyard offices, dry docks, and terminals in all types of weather conditions. Use of safety equipment, such as a hard hat and safety glasses, and steel-toed shoes is required. Some overtime and on-call status are required and employees may be required to work more than the normal 40-hour week, including weekends. Regular and predictable attendance is required for this position.
Base Access: Must be able to obtain and maintain access to U.S Military bases and private shipyards for the performance of job duties.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards