Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains/monitors schedule for all assigned projects.
- Develops project schedules from bids.
- Engages project managers and superintendents to develop project schedules, status and performance.
- Develops specific item schedules as dictated by project requirements.
- Builds Package/Systems Schedule, including logic, critical path float, resource loading, weighting, etc.
- Produces early/late planned progress curves, manpower histograms.
- Manages changes to the schedules and keeps project managers and superintendents aware of impact changes to the schedule and portfolio. Prepares and attends scheduled meetings as required.
- Provides weekly updates to respective project managers pertaining to status of projects.
- Keeps the schedules updated throughout the life of the project, generating reports, identifying deviations, etc.
- Performs other duties and services to ensure successful project are delivered and clients are satisfied.
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Construction Science/Management, Industrial Technology or related field preferred
- 2+ years experience in Project Scheduling using MS Project or Primavera
- 4+ years experience in ship/rig repair or related industry preferred
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience summarizing information, producing management reports, etc.
- Regular exposure to all weather conditions, especially hot, humid and / or rainy weather, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Necessary Equipment Operation:
- Office equipment, including telephone, fax machine, scanner, computer, printer
- Scheduling Software
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*