Tidewater Staffing is seeking an experienced Rigger Improvers !
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge of equipment used in rigging operations, included but not limited to lifting and moving equipment.
- Knowledge of rigging testing requirements, proper set up and operation of equipment.
- Selects cables, pulleys, winches, blocks, and sheaves, according to weight and size of load to be moved.
- Attaches pulley and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams and ceilings with bolts and clamps.
- Attaches load with lifting devices such as wires, nylon slings and chains to crane hook.
- Interprets blue prints.
- Disassemble blocks and reassemble same, move equipment using skids, dollies and rollers.
- Ability to work any assigned shift and ability to work assigned overtime.
- May be assigned tasks outside craft as required.
- Must have working knowledge of procedures, strong mechanical aptitude and ability, and be able to follow directions.
- Must possess experience in the trade; knowledge of ship terminology, blueprint reading, job specifications and manuals.
- Must be able to follow directions and work with limited supervision. Must be willing to work with and train subordinates.
- Must comply with Company safety rules and OSHA standards.
- Must be physically and medically qualified to wear required personal protective equipment as prescribed under OSHA standards.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*