As a Receiving Associate, you may unload, count and record the receipt of shipped goods while ensuring that orders have been correctly satisfied. Receiving associates report shortages and damages that occurred during shipment to their manager or directly to the shipping agent.
This person is not a Customer Service Representative
Pay Rate & Schedule:
- 2nd Shift Sun-Thurs 4pm-2:00am $17.50/hr
- $300 Attendance Bonus
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Unloading merchandise (manually and equipment) from inbound trucks/containers and prepare merchandise for put-away.
- Physically verifies length, width and height dimensions, UPC, PO#, SKU#, price, critical data, pallet/rack TI-HI and any applicable expiration dates upon receipt.
- Verify ship pack and master pack quantity match and coincide with host system “SMS” and existing inventory.
- Accurately and legibly complete daily logs, receipt paperwork and forms.
- Document any overages, shortages or damages in receiving folder
- Responsible for scanning pallet LPN for destination
- Placing pallet/rack in proper location and scan location barcode label to systematically locate each pallet/rack
- Must be willing to be trained on equipment
- Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds
- Good Communication skills
- Experience with inventory/receiving a plus but not required
- Organized with an attention to detail
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- Drug Test
- Background check
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards