- Weekly Pay $17-$19/hr
- Sun-Thurs 4pm-2am
Mandatory OT when needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving, Stocking, Replenishing, Picking, Consolidating, Locating, and Loading Product both Physically and Systematically based on Operational Focus
- Minimize Damage to Product
- Ensure Proper Placement of Labels, Paperwork, and Forms
- Accurately and Legibly Complete Daily Productivity Logs, Load Plans, and Other Forms as Required
- Maintain Active and Reserve Locations in Assigned Area
- General Housekeeping
- Stock picker, Reach Lift, Forklift, and Double-Jack Certification
- Excellent Reach Lift and Forklift Operating skills
- Other tasks as assigned
- BACKGROUND CHECK
- High School Diploma or equivalent and knowledge of basic math
- Able to work at high height levels within the distribution center on equipment
- Prior Reach Lift and Fork Lift Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of RF or demonstrate ability to learn RF
- Team player
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Familiar with AS400/PkMS Systems
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and must processes analytical skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs repeatedly
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment.
- Ability to work where the climate may be hot or cold
- Ability to work with elevated heights
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*