Tidewater Staffing is seeking experienced Quality Assurance Inspectors !
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Measuring environmental conditions.
- Measuring coating dry film thickness.
- Recording all data accurately, completely and concisely.
- Prepare the inspection reports
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with excellent work practices
- Ensure the readiness of the QA/QC requirements are met before start of painting/coating application.
- Initiate inspection requests
- Ensure the calibration/validation of Sand Blasting/Painting Equipment, tools, etc.
- Monitor the air temperature, dew point, relative humidity
- Evaluating the condition of the surface, and surface preparation level achieved is accordance with the specification.
- Ensuring the paint system to be applied has not exceeded its shelf life and has been stored in accordance with guidelines.
- Ensuring the coating to be applied is an approved coating.
- Ensuring the coating is properly applied.
- Basic understanding of paint defects
- Painting and decking background with current certs
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- Ability to climb, walk, and work at high elevations
- Must have the ability to board various vessels to enter and/or work in confined spaces with limited visibility
- Must meet all physical and medical qualifications to wear proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- QA Inspector: 2 years (Required)
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*