Rotating Shift 4days on 4days off 7am-7pm/7pm-7am
The production operator will be part of a team, handling the full manufacturing process, from
the raw material offloading to the finish product shipping.
– Unload, handle and refill raw materials in different boxes and bags as required by the
– Visual inspection of the product coming out of the production line for detection of defects.
– Checking weight and dimensions of product. Data entry, packaging, labeling and storage of
– Cutting plastic rolls into plastic strips using manual tools.
– Feeding granulator (grinder) with plastic strips.
– Keeping all the production area and floors clean and tidy.
– Moderate forklift operation is necessary.
– Moderate crane operation is necessary.
– Excellent punctuality and attendance.
– Proactive attitude towards work.
– Ability to repetitively lift 60 lbs when required.
– Swing shifts rotation: availability to work 12h shifts in weekends or nights, averaging 42
hours per week.
* Educational requirements
High School or GED.
User-level computer skills.
* Experience required
Preferable with experience in production environments / manufacturing processes.
Preferable with forklift/crane license and experience.
Bilingual candidates will be valued.
* Internal Training to be provided
Operation of granulator/grinder.
Usage of cutting hand tools.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards