Tidewater Staffing is seeking an experienced Procurement Administrator !
- Weekly Pay
- FULL-TIME Mon-Fri
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Reports to the Subcontract Manager.
- Responsible for procurement of semi complex high-dollar, Subcontractor services and materials which may have long lead times, and other procurements as assigned.
- Assist in planning and coordinating facility surveys to determine Subcontractor’s ability to perform repair work. Obtain reviews, concurrence, and approvals as required by the Purchasing Manual.
- Validate subcontracts and rental requisitions against contract and project specifications with in-depth technical understanding of the statement of work and required subcontractor or leasing company qualifications.
- Insure subcontract agreements clearly specify all pertinent technical requirements and invoke all relevant contract clauses, terms, and conditions.
- Perform price analysis and negotiation of subcontractor and leasing company proposals.
- Maintain exceptionally close liaison between Subcontractors, Suppliers and Program Managers, and Material Control for resolution of performance problems, and to ensure timely receipt of a satisfactory product/services.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Shipyard experience a PLUS!
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Must have own transportation
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*