We are looking for a hard-working warehouse associate to help one of our distribution warehouse clients in Chesapeake. A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized, and detail-oriented.
Pay & Schedule:
- NIGHTS 4:00pm-1:00am
- Temp-to-Hire after 30 days of consistent attendance
Warehouse Processor Responsibilities:
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operating stock management tools
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
Warehouse Processor Requirements:
- A high school diploma.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to be a team player.
- Able to pass a background check.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*