Tidewater Staffing is seeking Planner/Scheduler
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Planner/Scheduler duties include but not limited to:
- Develop schedules for US Navy & Commercial Ship Repair contracts, utilizing Navy Standards, specifications and drawings.
- Conduct and participate in production schedule model reviews and craft planning.
- Input production schedule/ budgeted resource data and make recommendations.
- Update and maintain project schedule information data such as progress, manpower budget and project performance on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the continued indoctrination of planning and production personnel in the planning and scheduling process.
- Review/analyze pre-contract awards data and prepare pre-award contract schedule documents.
- Shipyard experience required
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment
- Minimum of 5 years experience in planning and scheduling
- Must have knowledge and experience in MARINE SHIP REPAIR
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in business management/supply chain management/operations/finance
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Lifting of up to 25 lbs.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*