Pay rate: Based On Experience
Shift to be discussed
Pipe Welder Requirements include:
JOURNEYPERSON 4 (Pipe welder)
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of welding standards, such as Tech-Pub-278, Tech-Pub-248, MIL-STD-1689 and proper joint designs IAW MIL-STD-22D.
- Have the ability to weld all types of materials, to tig and stick, weld plate, pipe including piping joints such as sockets, butts,E.B rings, backing rings and open butts.
- Have experience with various metals such as cuni, monel, stainless steel, alum and carbon steel/cromoly.
- Be able to set up and operate welding machines such as SYNCHROWAVE 250 and POWCON ST-300.
- Be able to trouble shoot problems with tig lines and machines.
- Be able to weld with the use of a mag-base mirror for tig and stick.
- Have the ability to utilize Metro PCP 912-04 for P-I piping.
JOURNEYPERSON 3 (Pipe welder)
- Have knowledge of proper joint designs IAW MIL-STD-22D.
- Be able to weld different materials with stick and tig.
- Have the ability to weld pipe and plate including butts, sockets, and backing rings.
- Have experience with carbon steel/cromoly, cuni and stainless steel materials.
- Be able to operate with welding banks and some knowledge of the operation of welding machines such as SYNCHROWAVE 250 and POWCON ST-300.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems with tig lines and machines.
JOURNEYPERSON 2 (Pipe welder)
- Have some knowledge of proper weld joint designs.
- Have the ability to stick weld and a willingness to learn tig.
- Have experience with various metals helpful but not mandatory.
- Ability to operate with welding banks.
JOURNEYPERSON 1 (Pipe welder)
- Have the ability to stick weld fillet and butt joints.
- Have a willingness to learn other procedures.
- Be able to pass 6-G carbon steel pipe welding test.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*