Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leading and motivating the service team;
• Managing efficient preparation, coordination and execution of service jobs;
• Ensuring the department operates in compliance with established guidelines,
procedures and HSEQ requirements;
• Monitoring and optimizing job costing, manpower utilization rate and other
• Support sales department in preparing quotations for non-standard service jobs
• Provide 1st line technical support to the service team and customers
• Work in accordance with the company’s latest Strategy, Quality Manual, HSE
Policy and applicable laws and regulations, in addition, work after any time
applicable procedure within your department
• Responsible for annual evaluations of employees
• Develops and maintains productive service organization; creates policies and
procedures for departmental operations.
• Hires and supervises inside service personnel and field representatives; monitors
production and achievement of general branch goals;
• Prepares written reports of service activities including goal setting.
• Provides financial progress of the location to the Global Service Director and
Regional Finance Manager as necessary or as requested.
• Works with North America and other locations for spares and service quotations.
• Keep in contact with customers for technical issues related to service on LSA.
• Ensure location is compliant with the group risk management requirements
• Maintain safe & organized location
• Develop new ideas to improve the location
• Support the region in technical questions related to all products, rules &
• Stay updated on rules affecting lifesaving equipment
• Work well with other Palfinger Marine personnel
• Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
• Occasional travel by airplane and automobile in conducting business is required.
• Superior can delegate other task
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Preferable a degree in engineering
• Knowledge of and minimum of 5 years relevant experience from the
• Knowledge of IMO SOLAS requirements, lifesaving equipment, lifeboats, davits
and ISO 9001
• Fluent in English – written and spoken
• Good technical, project management and commercial skills with relevant
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Able to remain effective in stressful situations
• Able to adapt and switch easily when needed, flexible working schedule
• Good reasoning ability is essential. Able to understand and utilize financial
reports and legal documents to conduct business.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards