Tidewater Staffing is seeking a MUV Mechanic!
- Weekly Pay
- 8-5pm with over-time as needed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Assembling the roll cage
- Connecting battery and cables,
- Checking fluids and any other requirement to make the vehicle operational.
- Duties consist of final assembly of SXS (side by side) AKA all-terrain vehicles.
- Final assembly includes assembling the roll cage
- Connecting battery and cables, checking fluids and any other requirement to make the vehicle operational.
- Entire assembly should take approximately 2 hours to complete.
- Duties will include sanitation.
- Candidates will be working with hazardous materials ~ gasoline and engine oil.
- Candidates will be required to OSHA forklift certify, therefore forklift experience preferred. Assignment is long-term.
- Must have experience in the related field of Automotive, Diesel, Electrician and/or Instrument Technician
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must be Mechanically Inclined
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*