We are looking for a Millwright Helper. The pay depends on experience. Applicants will be interviewed by our Mill Forman/Supervisors.
Must have knowledge of and be able to perform all job duties associated with the operation of the shellers, gravities, vibrators, elevators, and de-stoners. Ensures that all safety requirements are met at all times.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor all equipment to ensure system is operating properly and make consistent checks for quality.
- Responsible for helping Millwright ensuring all
- Shellers are operating properly
- Sheller grates are sized properly
- Sheller bars are not worn and operating properly
- Gravities are operating properly
- Correct sizing and separation
- Elevators are operating properly
- Vibrators are operating properly
- De-stoners are operating properly
- Tin cats are in correct location
- Responsible for cleaning per Millwright
- Stick machine daily at beginning of each shift
- All magnets
- Performs visual checks of
- Shellers for unshelled and splits
- Peanut flow throughout shellers
- De-stoner rejects for peanuts
- Gravity rejects for correct separation
- Plexiglas view plates on gravities for breakage
- Tunnel and screw augers for proper operation
- Bag house or cyclones for proper operation
- Communicates with gravity operator.
- Complete all paperwork daily; (example sanitation checklist)
- Maintains safety record to conform to plant goals.
- Follow all GMP’s.
- Must be physically capable of performing essential job duties.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers to Millwright/Supervisor
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards