Tidewater Staffing is seeking Material Handlers!
- $11.00-$15/hr or based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed (8 or 10-12 hour shifts)
- Weekend shifts available
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives designated work orders from Supervisor or Assistant Supervisor or follow other oral and computer instructions to ascertain materials needed to meet production requirements.
- Completes work in compliance with ISO 14001 and 9000, forklift training, and other safety training courses as prescribed.
- Orders required materials to be transferred to production areas. May personally transfer materials to and from warehouse to production area.
- Unwraps and bursts delivered pallets and transfers individual items to correct station or other production area using hand and powered industrial trucks.
- Palletizes completed product and moves to correct position for material transfer.
- Cleans up and disposes of excess packing material.
- Follows all defined safety procedures and uses judgement to ensure safe work methods.
- All work affecting product quality shall be competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills, and experience.
- Performs all related duties as requested.
- Conduct planned maintenance of material handling equipment and monitor equipment for other maintenance needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year related experience and/or training.
- Average score on basic skill test batteries.
- Average score on mechanical concepts test batteries.
- Basic computer navigation knowledge.
- Complete in satisfactory manner forklift training, and other safety training courses as prescribed.
- Uses hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequent standing, walking, climbing, balancing, stooping, or crouching.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving with mechanized assistance up to 100 pounds.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*