Tidewater Staffing is seeking experienced Marine Insulators !
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Apply insulation and covering to piping/machinery for water systems, AC, refrigeration, and steam machinery, bulkheads and overheads.
- Responsible for handling and applying rubber, fiberglass hullboard, pipe sections made of fiberglass or calcium silicate, fiberglass tape/cloth, adhesives and Tempmatt.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Be sufficient in the application of lagging cloth, the use of band saw, stud guns and any other necessary power equipment
- Must be able to survey and design the appropriate insulation systems for any given application
- Experience in a shipyard is required.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Marine Insulation
- Skilled with hand-tools such as knives, wire cutters, saws, and tape measures
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Be reliable and punctual
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to get to work in inclement weather, early morning starts, work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*