- Mid & Senior Level
- DBIDS and TWIC eligible
- $19 per hour up to $26 per hour depending on experience
Installs, tests, and troubleshoots marine navigation systems, communication systems, fire and safety systems, and propulsion control systems per marine electrical codes, drawings, and schematics. Fabricates consoles, switchgears, and other types of enclosures for electrical and electronics packages per marine electrical codes, drawings, and schematics. Pulls and terminates wires and cables. Performs special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in marine electrical, electronics and/or communication.
- 2 openings with at least 5 years
- Associate degree or Certificate in electrical studies preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be familiar with electrician’s tools, test equipment and test procedures.
- Must be flexible to assume additional duties as assigned.
- Proficient operating power tools.
- Proficient reading and taking measurements.
- Must observe all safety procedures are being followed
- Must possess the ability to work in any condition like bending, twisting, and standing to execute normal job duties.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Must have the ability to obtain a passport
- Willing to travel
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards