Marine Carpenter performs intricate joins, carpentry repair tasks on and off boats with minimal supervision and where no detailed plans may be available.
- Weekly Pay
- FULL-TIME all shifts
Job duties include but not limited to:
- construction of ship parts and frames, structural assembly and repairs, the finishing of ship surfaces, and inspections of finished crafts.
- able to interpret marine vessel work orders and plan projects to include developing a bill of materials to complete the project.
- working with a variety of materials, such as wood, fiberglass, and aluminum.
- study building plans and architectural drawings.
- select building materials.
- measure and cut materials to the right size and shape.
- construct building frames and install cladding on the inside and outside of buildings.
- install windows, staircases and doors.
- Marine carpentry experienced highly favorable
- Carpentry exp required
- Blueprint exp
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Must have own transportation
- Background check
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards