- Pay TBD must submit resume
- Weekly Pay
- Day or Swing Shift
To repair and maintain machinery, mechanical equipment, and control systems. Works closely with higher-level mechanics to resolve difficult or unusual problems and to gain additional knowledge and skills with respect to electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and controls systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely carries out routine and repetitive work under supervision.
- Uses basic pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical knowledge to maintain equipment operation.
- Uses basic PLC/CNC knowledge to help troubleshoot and make repairs as required.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Troubleshoots issues, repairs failures of production equipment.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Starts devices to test performance.
- Assists other maintenance technicians and completes required preventative maintenance.
- Reads interprets and comprehends technical drawings, machine manuals, and schematics.
- Must be available for emergency service during off-hours.
- Completes work in compliance with ISO 14001 and 9000, forklift training, and other safety training courses as prescribed.
- Maintains an appropriate level of technical and professional skills by attending training classes, seminars, exhibits, and trade
- shows as needed.
- All work affecting product quality shall be competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills, and experience.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required.
- High School Degree or equivalent and 3 years related formal training.
- Certified apprenticeship graduation in Mechatronics, Electronic or Mechanical Technician a plus.
- 1 to 3 year related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic blueprints, drawings and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic maintenance and equipment integration.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards