- Pay to be discussed
- Shift to be discussed
Responsible for providing mechanical/electrical support for a warehouse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Light industrial welding and fabrication skills.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of automated conveyor systems.
- Troubleshooting of pneumatic valves and systems.
- Understanding of motor control wiring and both AC and DC electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of fork lift equipment.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance on hydraulic systems for baling and lift equipment.
- Basic knowledge of operation and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Basic knowledge of facility maintenance (plumbing, lighting, and carpentry
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical/electrical troubleshooting
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Time management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Electrical knowledge
- Mechanical ability
- Basic understanding of tools and their uses
- Flexible scheduling
- In depth understanding of maintenance processes
- Ability to safely operate numerous powered industrial trucks (forklifts and scissor lifts)
- Understand OSHA safety requirements for Lockout Tag-out and Hazard Communication
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a hard surface
- Ability to operate all forklift vehicles in the facility
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment
- Ability to stoop, bend and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions
- Ability to work in outside areas and handle varying temperatures (i.e. Very hot, cold, or wet)
- Ability to climb steps and ladders up to 40 feet.
- Ability to work from platform equipment.
- Ability to climb on and off equipment (forklifts) while working on them.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*