Tidewater Staffing is seeking Maintenance Laborers!
- Pay is $14/hr
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Maintenance Manager duties include but not limited to:
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Confers with management personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Attends meetings at the end of each shift to update incoming maintenance personnel on the status of breakdowns, repairs, and troubleshooting done during the previous shift.
- Observes and listens to sounds of mechanical devices in operation to locate any signs of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
Maintenance Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Previous experience in building and maintenance preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand tools to include the following: welding machines, cutting torches, and power tools including but not limited to: pipe or tube cutters, power drills.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*