Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring PO’s from Purchasing
- Occasionally opening job #’s if Supervision Needs Assistance
- Maintain Job files and quotes for Job files
- Maintain a healthy and active communication with production
- Input information provided by Manager’s and Superintendents on bidding program
- Heavy logistical support (Pricing Equipment etc.)
- Attend weekly meetings
- Work closely with accounting in regards to equipment billing/discrepancies/etc..
- Maintain a close relationship with Purchasing
- Organize equipment staging and setup for mobilization and demobilization of on and offsite projects.
- Assist in Time Keeping
- Assist in Bill Presentation to Clients
- Assist in Day to Day Operations as Needed
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting, Purchasing, or Engineering.
- Or five plus years experience within purchasing field.
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance and a strong team player.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good training and development skills.
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures and safety program
- Regular exposure to all weather conditions, especially hot, humid and / or rainy weather, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Necessary Equipment Operation:
- Office equipment, including telephone, fax machine, scanner, computer, printer, ten-key
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*