Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 4 PM
Person will be conducting physical inventory and investigate the discrepancies on a daily basis.
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Physical daily checks of new arrivals
- Physical checks of product that is stored for a longer time
- Documenting damaged goods and report to supervisor + schedule repairs in Warehouse Management System
- Assist with creating Export flow documentation when needed.
- Compiling balance, price and cost reports.
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Must have prior experience w/inventories, possible using RF gun, cycle counts, audits, etc.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Forklift experience beneficial but not required
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*