Ø Provides support to all areas of the Flow/IC/QC department
Ø Performs aisle, active, and reserve cycle counts, including running reports to show all locations have been counted
Ø Research various reports to include Negative Bins, FEFO, Multiple SKU, IP Not Divisible, Cycle Count Tasks
Ø Performs Non-Ship Research
Ø Performs Manual Replenishment Research as needed
Ø Research any SKU adjustments over $1000
Ø Participates in physical inventory, including training classes
Ø Communicates major issues that are found not only to the Flow Managers but to the Ops Managers
Ø Perform cycle counts on Seasonal Shops in a timely manner
- High School diploma or equivalent
- MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS: will eventually be trained on a Stock Picker.
- Background check REQUIRED
- Equipment: Reach truck lift, walkie-rider, forklift, stock-picker, and double-jack certification A PLUS
- Knowledge of RF or demonstrate the ability to learn RF
- Basic math skills
- Team Player; Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Familiar with AS400/PkMS systems
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Able to Minimize Damage to Merchandise
- Able to maintain neat housekeeping in the work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs repeatedly
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment.
- Ability to work where the climate may be hot or cold
- Ability to work with elevated heights
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards