We are looking for an individual who demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude, works well independently as well as being team-oriented.
Individual must be organized, have excellent customer service skills, and a strong sales background to help grow the business.
This position requires the individual to provide customer service to our walk-in customers. After being trained, this individual will be under minimal supervision and will be responsible for:
* Pumping propane gas, making hoses, preparing and re-certifying tanks, maintaining daily records and other gas related duties
* Paint and re-valve tanks
* Keep plant operation orderly and neat. Maintain records for fuel inventory and cylinder re-certification
* Ability to learn and operate proprietary computer software to include safe and accurate handling of monies
* Assist service personnel as needed
* Answering phones and dispatching messages when office is busy
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 40-60 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined
- Safety consciousness is a must
- Self Starter with good customer service skills
- Basic math skills including ability to use a calculator
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from plant manager
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background check required.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards