Pay will be $18.00-$20.00 an hour, based on experience.
- Being a liaison for the company and several staffing agencies.
• Facilitates the new hire on-boarding experience by preparing materials, conducting new hire orientation, and following-up with employees
• Supports the HR Project Manager on project plans, meeting notes, and other project deliverables.
• Inputs and maintains employee data in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
• Coordinates logistics related to internal events (hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.)
• Produces various HR reports (sign-on bonuses, exit interview data, etc.) requiring analysis and data compilation.
• Maintains associate personnel files and completes annual audits.
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-3 Years PROVEN human resources experience or a combination of human resources and other relevant professional experience in a direct customer service capacity.
• Must have ability to understand and assess organizational need.
• Excellent computer skills. Strong experience with the utilization of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong functional use of a HRIS system; working knowledge of People Soft experience ideal.
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High-energy individual with the ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
• Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented, ability to multi-task and willingness to take on new projects; and/or to initiate appropriate projects
• Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in communicating with various levels of internal staff and external candidates
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards