Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and prepare construction/production sites.
- Load, unload, identify, stack, and distribute building materials to the appropriate location according to project plans and specifications.
- Dig trenches; install sewer, water, and storm drainpipes; and place concrete and asphalt on roads.
- May operate an haul a variety of equipment, including pavement breakers; jackhammers; concrete, mortar, paint, and plaster mixers.
- Laborers must be familiar with the duties of other craftworkers and with the materials, tools, and machinery they use, as all of these workers work as part of a team, jointly carrying out assigned construction tasks.
- Perform general clean-up work such as:
Required Education & Experience:
- High Schoold Diploma or GED preferred.
- One or more years experience in Industrial and/or marine industry preferred.
- Firewatch/holewatch certification preferred.
- Regular exposure to all weather conditions, especially hot, humid and / or rainy weather, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- 2. Most construction laborers do physically demanding work. Some work at great heights or outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must wear hearing, eye, and other necessary protective equipment.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*