Loads and unloads trailers moves merchandise from area to area and uses conveyors or forklift equipment throughout the Distribution Center.
Essential Job Functions:
- Load and unload merchandise
- Check, verify and audit merchandise and enter data into remote data terminal to ensure that ordered merchandise is as ordered and not damaged.
- Identify, separate, label and palletized merchandise to be relocated to the appropriate area of the distribution center.
- Operate forklift-type equipment to move and store merchandise. Replenish pick areas identified by replenishment screens or report various requests for needed merchandise.
- Fills merchandise orders by selecting and moving merchandise from active location to conveyor, and/or slot to pallet or box to fill orders.
- Load merchandise onto trailers by moving merchandise from conveyor to trailer or from pallet to trailer. Scan non-conveyable or non-diverted merchandise prior to loading on the trailer.
- Check merchandise to ensure that shipment is accurate and merchandise is not damaged and is located onto the proper trailer.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Perform varied duties (as listed above) depending on department assignment. Department assignment will change depending on Distribution Center needs
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to job duty and department changes, as required.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*