Tidewater Staffing is seeking experienced Front End Loaders !
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Operates straight or articulated rubber-tired tractor-type vehicle equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop to lift and transport bulk materials to and from storage or processing areas, to feed conveyors, hoppers, or chutes, and to load trucks or rail cars: Starts engine, shifts gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel to operate loader.
- Moves levers to lower and tilt bucket and drives front-end loader forward to force bucket into bulk material.
- Moves levers to raise and tilt bucket when filled, drives vehicle to work site, and moves levers to dump material.
- Performs routine maintenance on loader, such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Experience in stockpiling
- 2 years experience as a front end loader preferred
- Must be able to get to work in inclement weather, early morning starts, work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*