Virginia Beach, Va2023-03-10
$16-$17.00/hr (Pay is based on experience, shift, and location)
- 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
- 4:30 pm – 3:00 am
- 2:00 pm- 11:00 pm
Job duties include but are not limited to:
The primary responsibility of a distribution forklift operator is to load and unload warehouse materials from containers.
- Ensure to operate vehicle efficiently and safely.
- Move those goods in and out of locations throughout our facility.
- Pick orders and move that freight to dock for shipment or to bays for UPS freight shipment.
- Must identify any freight that is damaged, short or has quality deficiencies.
- Inventory counts and audits
- Must be able to use a RF gun to scan freight into or out of inventory systems.
- Able to lift freight, shrink-wrapping freight, and possibly block and brace that freight in a container.
- Must inspect lift before each shift and determine if lift needs repair.
- Pass a background screening
- Unloading containers by hand
- Wrapping pallets
- Inspecting freight
- Shipping freight and banding pallets
- At least 1 year of experience
- Able to work in cold storage areas
- Must have a resume
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Insurance Benefits includes Health, Dental, and Vision on your first day
Referral Bonus Program
Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
Free Training Programs
Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*