Questions? Call 757-391-0100
- All shifts
- $13-$15/HR depending on location
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining close observation to ensure fire safety in work areas
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by other employees.
- Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
- Keep flammable materials from ignition sources.
- Be prepared to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime
- Maintain clean work areas
6 months or more in some capacity of Fire Watch general labor experience specifically within a shipyard environment.
o Able to read and write effectively
o Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by other employees
o Able to work in confined spaces
o Performs other duties as assigned.
o Must be able to fulfill job requirements as directed by Foreman & Fire watch Coordinator.
o Must be able to work for 8 to 12 hours per day
o Must be able to work up to 5-7 days a week
- Physical Job Demands
o Moderate physical effort required, including standing for extended periods.
o Continuous mental and visual attention required.
o Subject to random drug and alcohol testing
o Lift heavy objects (50-60+/- lbs.)
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards