Temp-to-Hire after 30 days of consistent attendance
Day Shift 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm with overtime available daily
Job duties include but are not limited to:
The primary responsibility of a distribution forklift operator is to load and unload warehouse materials from containers.
- Ensure to operate vehicle efficiently and safely.
- Move those goods in and out of locations throughout our facility.
- Pick orders and move that freight to dock for shipment or to bays for UPS freight shipment.
- Must identify any freight that is damaged, short or has quality deficiencies.
- Inventory counts and audits
- Must be able to use a RF gun to scan freight into or out of inventory systems.
- 3-7 years of experience at minimum.
- Able to lift freight, shrink-wrapping freight, and possibly block and brace that freight in a container.
- Must inspect lift before each shift and determine if lift needs repair.
- Pass a background screening
- Pass an OSHA test
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards