Tidewater Staffing is seeking Customer Service Representative!
- Weekly Pay
- 9-4:30 pm
Job Duties Include:
- Greet clients and business associates in a professional manner.
- Screen phone calls
- Conduct clerical duties, filing, answering phones and respond to emails.
- Prepare documents.
- Coordinate project deliveries
- Perform accounting tasks, such as accounts payable and check writing.
- Provide administrative support for operations team.
- Monitor the production staff
- Strong data entry ability
- Creating and updating reports
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer service experience required & correspondence by email with client
- Proficient skills in excel, Microsoft office
- Previous warehouse admin experience a plus.
- Excellent front office presentation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Associates degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Knowledge of Quick-books software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Customer Service Oriented
- Able and willing to do personal chores
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to do independent research, for new product sourcing
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Multiple Shifts
- Insurance Benefits
- Long-term Job Opportunities
- OSHA Training | Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*