PURPOSE OF JOB:
Provide an exceptional customer experience to our internal and external customers. Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Communicating with customers through various channels and responding to email orders and confirmations within 24 hours.
- Provide backup for the EDI portals, ensuring all processing of orders, invoices, cancellations and changes are completed daily.
- Prepare Credit authorizations and Return Goods Authorizations (RGA) in timely
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer complaints.
- Provide warranty, product recall and replacement information quickly to the satisfaction
of the customer.
- Review prepayment orders to ensure orders are paid promptly prior to release.
- Partner with the sales team ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues to redirect inquires to ensure a prompt
satisfactory customer experience.
- Work with the production teams to ensure late and backorders are communicated to the
- Assist Finance with short payments on customer orders.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with
- Provide NAFTA Certificates, Certificate of Insurance and Certificates of Origin.
- Oversee daily the Customer Ship to Validation process and daily invoicing of shipped orders.
- Filing as required.
- Participate in 1-1 meetings with Customer Service Supervisor
- Prepare annual goals and objectives.
- Participate in team meetings as required or requested.
- Participate in job-related continuing education courses.
- Contribute to the team spirit of cooperativeness.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office/Software
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service training programs would be an asset
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*