ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PURPOSE (Job Description)
The Program Administrator-Maintenance Systems is responsible for the daily upkeep of the facilities Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) and Facilities Work Order databases. Performs all other administrative support duties in accordance with established procedures, instructions, and work routines. Performs data input, extraction, analysis, and development in support of departmental functions. Able to work independently with minimum supervision, as well as in a team environment.
A. Manage the CMMS/Manager Plus Software Program or equivalent COTS software program, ensuring the data within the system remains accurate and up-to-date
B. Maintains list of equipment and parts assets by inputting, tracking, researching and closely monitoring PMI due dates, equipment certifications, and inspection records for compliance
C. Develop and maintain Facilities work order request and tracking system, along with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for each database; assign work orders to technicians and follow-up to completion of work orders
D. Prepare and develop PMI and work order reports to track cost per work order and cost/repair per piece of equipment, and submit to senior leadership and auditors as requested
E. Research best practice and best pricing for requisitioning outside vendors for maintenance, calibration and repairs
F. Manage Facilities budget to prevent over- and excessive spending
G. Maintain vehicle registrations and inspections; travel to DMV or DMV2GO location to accomplish registration, pick-up vehicle tags, etc.
H. Manage monthly Fire Extinguisher inspection at all locations
I. Research, shop for, and pick-up parts required for completion of work orders
J. Provide training to new users of CMMS/Manager Plus and Work Order databases
K. Actively participate in and pursue Facilities’ continuous improvement efforts to develop best practices and Process Improvement Initiatives (PIIs)
POSITION DEMANDS (Required Experience)
- Must have working knowledge of CMMS/Manager Plus Software Program or equivalent Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) software
- Must be familiar with ship repair industry as well as shipyard equipment, tools and parts
- Must have proficient computer-based PMI knowledge and experience
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and VISIO
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions and procedures
- Typically has an AA/AS plus two (2) years’ directly related experience, or H.S. Diploma/GED four (4) years directly related experience.
- Experience in a shipyard environment a plus.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards