CDL Class A drivers with Hazmat and Tanker certs
CDL Drivers are responsible for transporting different types of goods from distribution centers to customer locations using a truck. They are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip, and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities.
- Shipyard environment involving working in cramped quarters, high places, and hazardous conditions loud noises, wearing specialized protective equipment.
- Must have own transportation
- Background check
- Must be able to obtain base ACCESS
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain qualification for vehicle insurance coverage.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards