Aluminum TIG Welder!!
- Weekly Pay
- Shifts to be discussed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Must have tig, mig, and stick combo
- Skills in the fabrication, joining and repairing of various metal objects
- Plan, layout, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal parts, equipment and products utilizing knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and non-metallic materials
- Use hand tools, power tools, machines and equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling and installing metal products
- Select gauges, types and quantities of materials according to product specification
- Shape metal material over anvil, blocks or other forms using heat and hand tools
- Responsible for keeping work area, machines, and equipment safe, clean, and in good working order
- Cut, grind, smooth and polish surfaces using hand tools and power tools
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and layout techniques to develop and trace patterns of products or parts
- Ability to gain various types of certifications and maintain appropriate qualification
- 4 years of experience
- Expected to test for x-ray.
- Be knowledgeable with the 5xxx Process
- Experience with welding with Welding Aluminum
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience in brazing, welding of pipe, and in gas tungsten inert arc welding (TIG/GTAW).
- Must have experience in installation, maintenance, and repair of high energy piping systems onboard marine vessels.
- Able to perform pipe welding requirements to 6G standards, weld in and out of position on various pipe configurations using shielded metal arc (SMAW/Stick) and gas tungsten inert arc (GTAW/TIG) welding processes.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*