Quality Assurance Inspectors with NDT/Level II credentials.
- $22 per hour up to $27 per hour depending on experience
- 2 Openings
- Weekly Pay
- Shift to be discussed
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for NDT examination and certification in accordance with the company’s written procedure, the development and maintenance of NDT procedures, and workmanship standards
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
- Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting, and continuous improvement.
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing, and inspection.
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents, and reports.
- Assist in process certification.
- Review customers’ purchase orders, contracts, and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
- Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
- Report to management on quality issues, trends, and losses.
- Review suppliers’ purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements. Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- Serve as the quality assurance representative to the Materials Review Board (MRB). May compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities.
- Designation of the appropriate NDT method to be used, and the process of conducting shop and contractor audits.
- Organize and report test results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Qualified level II inspector IAW NAVSEA requirements
- NDT Level II Certification
- UT, MT, PT Certifications are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of the inspection
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards
Tidewater Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer*