To receive, verify, and process invoices, credit memos, check requests, etc. for payment. To issue payment to suppliers and respond to internal customers and external supplier questions regarding related accounts.
- Verifies inventory invoices against inventory scheduling agreements to ensure proper receipts in SAP
- Uses problem-solving skills to resolve discrepancies between invoices and receipts. Communicates findings with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Reviews all non-PO invoices and expense reports to ensure the proper approvals have been obtained and correct GL accounts are being used.
- Enters invoices in SAP with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reviews bi-weekly check/ACH/wire proposals for correct vendor payments.
- Reviews supplier statements and resolves discrepancies by working directly with suppliers when necessary
- Scans entered documents using iXOS. Monitors report for un-scanned documents.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related experiences in a fast-paced, high volume environment preferred
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Teamwork oriented
- OT when needed
Tidewater Staffing Offers:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-Time Employment
- Insurance Benefits
- Referral Bonus Program
- Temp-to-Hire Job Opportunities
- Free Training Programs
- Direct Deposit | Money Network Cards